- Feed Production Line
- Feed Pellet Production Line
- Poultry Feed Production Line
- Chicken Feed Production Line
- Pig Feed Production Line
- Cattle Feed Production Line
- Sheep Feed Production Line
- Ruminant Feed Production Line
- Aquatic Feed Production Line
- Pet Feed Production Line
- Pre-mixing Feed Production Line
- Concentrated Feed Production Line
- Biomass Pellet Production Line
- Straw Processing Production Line
- Wood Pellet Production Line
- Bio-fertilizer And Organic Fertilizer Production Line
- Feed Processing Small Unit
- Contact Person: Ms. Annie
- View Contact Details
Model No.: GFQ13
Type: Forage Equipment
Packaging: Standard export wooden case
Place of Origin: CHINA
GFQ Series Air Lock
Airlock are ideal for feeding and metering processes in addition to offering excellent inhibiting of loss of air pressure. These uphold the operating pressure. These offer negligible air leaking, durable life span, least maintenance and high cost-effectiveness.
GFQ airlock is also known as rotary valve, rotary feeder or airlock feeder. The main function of a rotary valve is to control flow of bulk solids from silo, mixer, cyclone or hopper under gravity, pressure and vacuum conditions. Airlocks can work on pressure and vacuum applications.
Airlock is installed below discharger under negative pressure, the outlet of upper accept discharged materials.Relying on the rotation of the impeller plays the role of conveying material, but also plays a role in sealing to prevent the pneumatic conveying air from the discharge port, to ensure the normal discharge of discharger.
Airlock is mainly used to discharge granule or powder material from the pressure state to the outside atmosphere.It is an important mchine in pneumatic transport,ventilate and air net for dust removing systerm
Looking for ideal Hot Sale Rotary Air Lock Valve Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Air Lock For Animal Feed are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of GFQ Series OF Air Lock. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.